A Bugs Life Picture


A Bugs Life Picture I was walking from the filed in my neighborhood with my kids when we ran across an ant hill that had been disturbed. I stopped and pulled out my camera that already had my macro lens mounted and took this picture. I wanted ... Welcome to a bug's world in this week's Photo of the Week. Remember to submit your own images, and you could be the next Photo of the Week!

A Bugs Life Picture A bug's life. Thursday 20th June 2013. Just a few shots from the garden today, hence the title (our walk over Canford Heath in the morning was pretty un-eventful). First we have a hoverfly having a bit of a wash and brush up. Unidentified fly on Lesser Spearwort. Allowing me to plug the excellent Buglife site at http://www.buglife.org.uk/. Picture taken in June. If you can help with identification please leave a comment below. Insect, unidentified, June ...










0 comments:

Post a Comment